IMMEDIATE NEED: MUST BE ABLE TO START IN MAX 1-2 WEEKS
Job Title: Sr. .Net-Azure Fullstack Developer
Location: Fond Du Lac, WI
Type: 9+ months’ contract
As a Full Stack .NET Developer, candidate is responsible for building critical code within Visual Studio in Azure cloud environment to move data between different data vaults. Candidate should have hands-on experience across the full Microsoft .NET stack. Candidate should be willing to travel every week and should understand the design and quality requirements to build out the necessary code. Candidate should be able to help other team members and should play multiple roles and should be cross functional.
- Develop components of the application using the Microsoft technology stack as well as write clean, scalable code using the .NET programming languages
- Should be familiar with Fan-In Fan-Out Azure functions as well as Durable functions.
- Support and manage unit testing, peer review and other activities in different phases of the project.
- .Net core & ASP.NET / C# - Hands-on experience creating complex, interactive c# programs / Azure Functions for large enterprises using the Microsoft Stack.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework and C# with ASP.Net 4 or later or ASP.Net CORE v 2.2 and Visual Studio 2017, 2019.
- Deep knowledge of SQL Server and SQL skills querying CosmosDB and SQL Server
- Microservices architecture & patterns
- Experience in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON format
- Applied experience in Cloud and Microsoft Azure services (Azure Data Lake, Azure CosmosDB, POCOs)