***This role will require you to gain a Plublic Trust Clearance***
This position will Maintain Windows 2008 R2 - 2016 operating system functionality and stability; Build new systems (Physical and Virtual), apply software and security patches; Diagnose and resolve system problems with the OS, hardware and applications; Maintain system security; Participate in VMware on premise to Cloud VM Migrations; Create and update procedures and documentation; Investigate, analyze, and correct system related issues; Investigate vendor vulnerability updates and patches; Perform routine system preventative maintenance and respond to break-fix tickets. This individual will also operate as a Windows Hosting project resource with expected contribution in architecting scalable, reliable, secure technical solutions encompassing both on premise and Cloud Compute Resources.
Individual Windows skills and experience should include Active Directory Management, expert knowledge of Credential Management and Group Policy, strong experience with PowerShell, experience in Server / ESXi Host performance troubleshooting, extensive knowledge of DNS and PKI, and expert understanding of Server Hardening and Vulnerability Mitigation. From the Cloud perspective, experience in both AWS and Azure is required with intermediate knowledge in one of the two.
* 7 Years Experience Managing Windows Servers in an Enterprise Setting (key area of focus is Hardening of the systems, do they know STIG requirements, etc.)
* 5 Years Experience with SCCM (and WSUS) or IBM BigFix (formerly Tivoli Endpoint Manager)
* 3 Years Experience in VMware (5.x, 6.x)
* 2 Years of Experience Managing Windows Servers in Azure and/or AWS
* Tier 2 knowledge of networking and storage concepts and technologies
* Proficiency with an Enterprise Monitoring System (SCOM, SolarWinds, Infraview, etc)
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Prior experience on a Government Contract
* Familiarity with Service Now
Education and Certifications:
* Current MCSA (preferred MCSA: Cloud Platform)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.