Sr. Azure Network Engineer - Microsoft Partner
Position: Azure Network Engineer (Perm-Full Time)
Requirement: 2+ Years of Recent Azure Experience
Salary: $100k - $115k
Location: Tampa FL (Travel 50%)
Our client is a global IT solutions provider helping their users seamlessly connect and transcend industries. They are a partner working with organizations that want innovative and cost-effective solutions designed to position their clients for the future. There are thousands of users and you will develop customized network solutions for clientele. They need skilled engineers ready to help them grow and expand into different verticals, if you believe that's you apply below.
- Solve complex, hands-on technical challenges and perform research when dealing with unknowns
- Provide global support to Azure customers by troubleshooting business critical issues while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Validate tools, processes, and environments for company engagement while providing feedback to client management
- Conduct research into various root causes of major problem and optimizing workflows
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years of Azure Virtual Network exp.
- 2+ years of client facing work
- 2+ years of Network Engineer responsibilities
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with businesses and gains their trust and respect.
-Outstanding Health/Dental/Vision benefits
-Exponential Career Growth
If this position interest you and you would like to know more, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 980-259-7973 (Ext:7973). This company is an EOE