Support Engineer 3- Azure DevOps Services
Job ID: 86194-1 and 86193-1 for Support Engineer III
18 months contract
Location: Charlotte, NC or Irving, TX. Working on-site.
Are you a Developer Expert that has a deep passion for technology and a driving desire to learn new things every day? Are you customer focused and are willing to dig deep with a customer to help resolve issues that they may be encountering?
If so, we are looking for highly motivated support engineers to help our Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server teams that are now Azure DevOps Services
40 hours per week
75% working with customers issues come into support queues and into engineers pull them cases out to work on.
25%- attending meetings, going to and finalizing content
- Acts as the final point of escalation and resolution for technical support.
- Provides advanced technical support to developers, corporate customers and end users for complex products, including highly escalated issues.
- Provides support via telephone, written correspondence, and electronic media.
- May act as technical lead and provide technical training, coaching, and mentoring to other engineers.
- May provide limited consulting to internal or external customers. May research technical documents and feature lists.
- Looking for a candidate who has a passion for working with peers and customers to help resolve deep customer technical issues on the company, Third Party, and Open Source technologies.
- A drive and desire to learn and grow yourself and others through proactive knowledge sharing
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication and listening skills for collaboration and working with customers and peers
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, with the capacity for driving quality impacts for customers and/or stakeholders
- An overall passion for technology and for the business and customer value it drives and the desire to help others learn through proactive knowledge sharing activities
- Outstanding problem-solving, troubleshooting and application debugging capabilities
- Ability and willingness to quickly ramp up on multiple technology areas as needed
Technical Expertise (Required in one or more of each area) in Cloud, Windows Desktop Development, Web Development, Game, or Phone
Web Development, Game, or Phone:
- Cloud Technologies: Visual Studio Team Services, Azure, Amazon web services, iCloud
- Languages and Compilers: C/C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA, HTML5
- Developer Tools such as Visual Studio, Unity, Eclipse, .NET Framework, DebugDiag
Top Skills must have:
- Customer services experience; communication skills; rather how they can communication rather than the deep tech knowledge
- Dev ops experience GitHub, source control, bug tracking.
- Cloud base; some sort of cloud base dev ops, Visual Studio Team Services, Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services, iCloud
Three or more years' experience in software development, consulting or support with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Client, Server and Development products and technologies. Deep understanding of application lifecycle and agile development principals.
- BS in Computer Science, or related degree, or 3-4 years of equivalent experience.
We are looking for people that can join the team this month.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)