Kforce has a client seeking a Systems Administrator II with experience in Azure in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL).
The client is seeking a highly motivated, customer-focused, diligent and team-oriented Systems Administrator. This individual will be part of an exciting and growing team and will help strengthen their IT services, features and operations. The role will be responsible for the timely and quality delivery of IT Infrastructure projects and services including cloud platforms, server hardware and software, BDR, R&S, process development and related systems to all clients, and assuring that SLA's are met or exceeded for the areas of responsibility. The engineer must also have a clear understanding of the challenges of information security, networking and have experience with ticketing systems concepts. A focus in cloud computing is preferred.
Working closely with all areas of IT, the role will be the primary server and cloud infrastructure engineer and architect ensuring efficient and secure server, BDR and cloud infrastructure operations. This is a critical IT Infrastructure function, so the candidate must have extensive experience in physical servers, lights out management, storage, software licensing, VDI, Microsoft Azure, VPN, SonicWall, wireless infrastructure, WAN technologies, BCDR (Datto preferred) redundancy and some network design concepts.
- Effectively manage customer IT systems infrastructure such that company standards and expectations are met
- Obtain subject matter expertise in the area being managed
- Assist in advancing team standards, policies and procedures and work to achieve them
- Ensure that required knowledge is obtained to maximize use of existing and perspective technology
- Provide metrics, reports and communicate progress to leadership
- Participate in the creation and enforcement of the technical service system standards for on premise and systems environments