Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Tier III Windows Systems Engineer for their location in Earth City, MO. For questions regarding this position, please contact Pat Bainbridge at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Microsoft Systems Engineer/Admin – Tier III applies professional principles, practices and techniques to the team ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. This role has the primary responsibilities of Server administration, Backup consistency/validation, and Customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all tickets are handled within established SLA’s.
- Work with other members of the team to manage 200+ servers
- Assist in MSP customer project initiatives.
- Transfer knowledge to team members to ensure proficient ticket resolution.
- Assess issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate ticket status, issues & risks to customer and management.
- Follow company policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Assist in Server and Workstation patching for all clients.
- Customer site visits as needed for issue remediation.
- Participate in the after-hours Priority 1 infrastructure issues
- Other duties as assigned.
Implementation Duties & Responsibilities
- Define & Maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate
- documentation where needed.
- Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals.
- Maintain timeline and target dates in Company PSA (ConnectWise), and other planning systems as
Experience (Not all is required but must have strong mixture of skills)
- 5+ years in Systems Administration/Server support.
- Microsoft OS - Advanced skills in Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Office 365Administration (Exchange, Exchange Hybrid, SharePoint, or Teams)
- Networking Experience (Firewall, Router/Switch Management)
- Azure Experience (Azure AD, Intune, Virtual Machines, AAD)
- Skilled in VMWare and HyperV virtualization
- Database Administration (Preferred SQL or SQL express)
- Ability to manage various forms of server related storage. SAN/NAS/Direct Attached
- Proficient in various forms of backup software and methodologies. (ABS/MABS/ASR/Veeam)
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification in a related field (Or comparable industry experience)
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]