Windows 10/OPP Engineer -
18 months contract
Working onsite in Charlotte, NC or Irving, TX.
Do you want to play a critical role in helping to drive customer adoption and usage of Microsoft 365 (Windows 10, Office 365, the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S))?
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
We are the Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) - a diverse group of customer-focused individuals that provide guidance to customers who are deploying to the Microsoft Cloud. We collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their usage of the Microsoft Cloud. We are rapidly expanding and looking for talented people with a growth mindset, a passion for solving complex issues, and an obsession for customer happiness.
If you love technology and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and grit, and it makes your day when a customer or peer thanks you for your help, this may be THE career opportunity for you.
As a FastTrack Engineer (FE) in the Get Modern team, your focus is to support customers and partners via phone, email, and web with deploying Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Your key business metrics will be to:
- Obtain high customer and partner onboarding satisfaction
- Drive customer success and adoption of their Microsoft software purchase
- Reduce time/cost to deploy
- Provide high quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement
- Reduce reactive support incidents
Key Responsibilities include:
- Using your depth understanding of the Microsoft Cloud, with focus on Windows 10 desktop deployment and related technologies including managing Windows as a Service (WaaS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Desktop Analytics (DA), and Windows Update for Business (WufB).
- Providing consultative advice to our customers and partners that will improve their product experience.
- Working with the readiness and training team to optimize the curriculum, reducing the delivery time requirement or to enhance the material.
- Analyzing, developing and communicating key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center end to end process (Onboarding, Migration and Adoption).
Required Qualifications Include:
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude toward Windows desktop deployment (Windows 7 or greater with Windows 10 deployment and management experience preferred) and related technology including Windows as a Service (WaaS), Desktop Analytics, Windows Update for Business (WufB) and/or System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers why the cloud and Windows 10, Office 365, and EM+S is a transformational industry change.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Proven ability to work virtually.
- Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing). Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries. Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent's experience.
Experience: Technical Consulting experience, or Support experience in a second or third tier role.
Location: Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)