With such a flexible platform and a huge range of AI productivity tools, Azure offers all businesses the opportunity and the ability to build next-gen smart applications where data can live on-site, on the intelligent edge and in the intelligent cloud.
Trusted AI services on offer include ready-made APIs like Conversational AI with Bot Tools and Cognitive Services, along with Azure Machine Learning to help build custom models.
And the platform also has a top-class AI infrastructure and modern AI tools to assist with AI solutions.
Why Azure for AI?
Azure offers the perfect platform for AI including:
- Productive AI Tools – from ready-made APIs to Customizable ML, with Deep Learning services and tools, all readily available to all.
- AI to You – Azure provides AI and Data so customers can build their intelligent applications right where their data lives using skills they already have.
- Open and Flexible – Choose the Deep Learning framework and the technology that suits the skills and scenario with one of the most open platforms in the world. Write applications in any language and build custom models using frameworks such as CNTK, TensorFlow, Chainer and MXNet.
- Years of Investment – From Research to Office, Bing, Xbox, Windows and plenty of other products driven by AI, Microsoft offers years of investment, knowledge and experience.
- Enterprise-Grade AI – Microsoft is an industry leader in security and privacy as well as meeting industry and international compliance standards to ensure compliance and adherence to the controls mandated by the standards.
Customers Using AI on Azure:
- Schneider Electric
- Dixons Carphone
- American Eagle Outfitters
And many more..
Learn about SAP on Microsoft Azure.