Gain full visibility into the performance, health and utilization of workloads, applications and your infrastructure.
Be proactive in finding and fixing issues before they can have a negative impact on users and save time, focusing only on what is most important to your organization.
- Gain Insights from Log Analysis – Collect data, correlate it and search your application and systems data to gain intelligent insights across both cloud and on-site infrastructures. SLA can be better managed and you can get much better operational insight by cutting down the amount of time spent looking for anomalies across your hybrid IT environment.
- See The Full Picture – Get a view of network dependencies and applications across processors, servers and services, not just from Microsoft but from other providers too. Find and isolate problems and take advantage of accelerated root-cause analysis across multiple platforms, improving reliability and availability of all your applications.
- Monitor Applications to Drive Business Intelligence – Take your rich IT insights and convert it into business intelligence, unlocking more opportunities and focusing your efforts. Knowing how your applications are used on the network can help you to determine what users need and where you need to invest to have the greatest impact.
Trusted Microsoft Partners to Help Build Monitoring Solutions
- BCS – Responsible for delivering cloud and on-site solutions, helping business customers implement Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics 365, as well as managing the implementations and extending them.
- Dataprise – A global leader in managed IT services, with over 250 certified experts and engineers on hand to help any business to thrive.
- Unify Square – Offers optimization for Microsoft Teams and Skye for Business, providing award-winning operations services and software and performance.
Learn more about Microsoft Azure and Business Intelligence BI.