Microsoft has released a new update for Insiders in the slow Ring
Specifically this build is Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19041.173.
From the documentation.
This Cumulative Update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- We fixed an issue that prevents older versions of certain apps from opening by directing users to install the latest version of these apps.
- We have fixed an issue that fails to allocate resources during device initialization, which causes certain USB mass storage devices to stop working.
- We have fixed an issue that prevents the mute button from working on certain devices with the Your Phone app.
- We have fixed an issue that causes a fault in the input-output memory management unit (IOMMU) and a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6) error. This issue occurs after resuming from hibernate on systems that have Kernel Direct Memory Access (DMA) Protection and Dynamic Root of Trust Measurement (DRTM) enabled.
- We have updated the Country and Operator Settings Asset (COSA) to increase the coverage for automatic cellular provisioning on devices with mobile broadband.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge.
That’s it folks. You can Read the release announcement here