Microsoft has released a new update for Insiders in the Fast Ring
Specifically this build is Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19603.
From the documentation.
What’s new in Build 19603
File Explorer Integration in the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)
If you have WSL installed and open up File Explorer, you’ll see a familiar face!
We’ve had the ability to access your Linux files since Windows 1903, but now you can easily get to them from your left-hand navigation pane in File Explorer. Selecting the Linux icon will show you a view of all your distros, and selecting those will place you in the Linux root file system for that distro.
User cleanup recommendations in Storage Settings
Free up disk space with this Storage Settings feature that gathers unused files and apps so you can digitally cleanse your device.
Windows cannot predict whether you want to delete personal files, uninstall apps, or remove local copies of files synced to the cloud. With this tool, all the content is gathered in one page and removable by you with a few clicks.
Other updates for Insiders
Introducing Microsoft News Bar (Beta)
We would love to get your early feedback from Insiders on a new news consumption app for Windows 10. This News Bar brings you the latest news from the Microsoft News network of over 4,500 publishers across the globe. It’s there to keep you up to date when you need it, how you need it, and where you need it. You can customize the experience to make it just right for you. If you need to focus, minimize it with a click, and bring it back when you’re ready.
A few cool things about this app:
- Stories are continuously updated throughout the day.
- Hover for quick access or select to get the full story.
- Provides News and Stocks today, with Weather and Sports coming in the future.
- Highly configurable, allowing you to place it on the side you want it, change the background color, change the appearance of what is shown, and which country you want the news from.
- Supports dark and light themes in Windows 10.
- Supports Multiple Monitors.
That’s it folks. You can Read the release announcement here