We are serious about protecting your online privacy.
This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
- All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted via this website shall be deemed to be the property of our company, which shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
- This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
- We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
- We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
- Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, emails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
- You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you.
- The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside TheRedmondCloud.com, Inc. No part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
We understand consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Our firm and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email.
We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: Privacy(at)TheRedmondCloud(dot)Com.