Azure’s Red Hat solutions provide you with the chance to deploy a reliable, secure hybrid cloud environment very quickly with the open source cloud architecture that more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies trust.
Why Red Hat on Azure?
- Cloud Deployment Can Be Customized To Your Requirements – Run your applications where needed now and move them as your needs dictate. With Red Hat solutions you can unify the management of your virtual, physical, public and private cloud environments. This enables you to build a production-grade platform for the development of both Linux and Microsoft .NET applications.
- Unified Global Support – When you use Red Hat solutions on Azure, the partnership gives you the only fully coordinated support for the industry that includes multi-lingual support engineers spread over 18 regions, an integrated system for support tickets, and a coordinated system from escalation and resolution without the time wasting, the stress and the hassle that goes with traditional support systems.
- Continual Improvement to Security and Innovation – Global market intelligence company, IDC, say that most initiative for digital transformation will not have the right strategic architecture to enable scaling. With Red Hat, your business can fly over the boundaries with solutions that continue to improve all the time. With a joint security response team, you get active monitoring of all emerging threats and with joint engineering teams, you get the constant improvements that provide your deployments with more value.
- Optimize Existing Red Hat Investments – Optimize your existing Red Hat investments by transitioning them to Azure on the cloud and taking advantage of everything that Azure offers. Scale easily and quickly, pay for what you use and no more, and make savings on compute power. You can also speed your digital transformation up by using your team’s existing Linux, Java and other skills.
- Easily Administer and Secure Your Complex Hybrid Infrastructure – Help your IT team to streamline their costs and build environments that are adaptable and scalable. Make use of unique hybrid capabilities, including unified management, portability and interoperability across the infrastructure and consistent development and deployment of applications.
Learn more about Microsoft Azure and LOB Applications.