RetroUI have done it again. This time, for Windows Server 2012. The situation with Windows Server 2012 goes this way:
- Server 2012 has no Start Button or Start Menu, just like Windows 8
- Server 2012 has a Start Screen instead, which runs full-screen (like it or not)
- Server 2012 also relies on Hot Corners and the Charms bar to do things like:
- Switch between applications
- Shutdown, Reboot, Power Off ; buried in the Charms bar
- Switch back to the classic Windows desktop
- Server 2012 relies on you configuring shortcuts on the Windows Start screen for applications you need to manage the computer.