RetroUI have done it again. This time, for Windows Server 2012. The situation with Windows Server 2012 goes this way:
- Server 2012 has no Start Button or Start Menu, just like Windows 8
- Server 2012 has a Start Screen instead, which runs full-screen (like it or not)
- Server 2012 also relies on Hot Corners and the Charms bar to do things like:
- Switch between applications
- Shutdown, Reboot, Power Off ; buried in the Charms bar
- Switch back to the classic Windows desktop
- Server 2012 relies on you configuring shortcuts on the Windows Start screen for applications you need to manage the computer.
CLICK HERE FOR LIFETIME ACCESS to over 100 Windows 10 Training Videos and three industry leading ebooks on Microsoft Azure, Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Robotics! LIMITED TIME AVAILABILITY!