- Active Virus Control – Monitors processes’ behavior while they are running to detect new & unknown viruses.
- Rescue mode – Reboots your computer in a trusted environment, which is used for cleanup and restoration.
- Virtualized Browser – Isolates the browser from the operating system in a Bitdefender-provided environment to block web-based threats.
- Vulnerability Scanner – Checks for missing or outdated security software as well as potentially unsafe system settings.
- Antispam – Stops unwanted e-mail from reaching your Inbox.
- Two-way Firewall – Monitors your Internet connections and keeps strangers from accessing your Wi-Fi connection.
- Parental Controls – Blocks inappropriate content, restricts Web access between certain hours, and helps parents remotely monitor their children’s online activity.
- Social Network Protection – Allows you to filters the links you receive from your Facebook and Twitter friends and monitors your privacy settings.
- Search Advisor – Gives advance warning of risky websites right in your Google and Bing search results.
- Personal Data Filter – Prevents critical data, such as your social security number, from ever leaving your computer.
- Antiphising – Blocks websites supporting various scams or credit card phishing attempts.
- Chat Encryption – Keeps your conversations private on Yahoo! Messenger.
- File Shredder – Ensures that no traces of your deleted sensitive files remain on your PC.
- File Encryption – Locks up confidential files in an encrypted vault.
CLICK HERE FOR LIFETIME ACCESS to over 100 Windows 10 Training Videos and three industry leading ebooks on Microsoft Azure, Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Robotics! LIMITED TIME AVAILABILITY!