- Select a mail service whose account you want to add. The app will then ask you to enter the credentials of the selected service.
- Enter the credentials, and hit “Connect”.
Compose a Mail through Mail App
- Locate a button with a “+” symbol on the main screen of the app. Click it to open mail composer window.
- Add the recipients
- Set the account from which you want to send the mail
- Set the priority of the mail
- Add any attachment
- Write the topic and body of the mail.
Compose Mail through Windows ExplorerIf you want to mail a document, you can do it directly from Windows Explorer.
- Select the file that you want to send in the mail.
- Go to Ribbon bar > Share Tab > Mail
- So, simply
- Set the mail account from which you want to send the mail
- Enter the recipients
- Enter the topic and the body of the mail
- Hit Send.
CLICK HERE FOR LIFETIME ACCESS to over 100 Windows 10 Training Videos and three industry leading ebooks on Microsoft Azure, Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Robotics! LIMITED TIME AVAILABILITY!