How to Access It
- Invoke Settings Charm either through the Charms Bar or key combo “Win + I”.
- Select “Change PC Settings” option located at the bottom of the Settings Charm pane. This will launch PC Settings.
- Select “Notifications” tab from the left pane of PC Settings.
- You can specify whether or not you want to see any notification at all.
- You can enable/disable notifications on the lock screen. This will remove all the widgets from the lock screen leaving only date, time and the wallpaper.
- Set whether or not the notifications should arrive with sound.