How to Launch It
- Invoke the Start Screen by hitting Windows Key.
- Search for the “Finance” app tile. Clicking it will launch the app.
Features of FinanceI did not exaggerate when I claimed that Finance might be the most comprehensive app in providing data. Finance provides a plethora of data like
- A real time statistical graph of stock market indices
- Finance news aggregated from various sources
- Share prices of major companies
- You can set a watch on selected companies of your choice
- Rates of mortgage, savings and credit cards
- Lists of companies ranked on the basis of criteria like past records, performance, funds, etc.
- Current values of international currencies
- Financial details of a company like its cash reserves, revenue and profits, funding details, industrial sector, growth details, etc.
Live TileFinance feeds a lot of data to its live tile, resulting in a different type of data every time a live tile animates. One form of live tile shows current stock market indices, along with the upward or downward trend. Another form simply shows a photo of stock market building. There is a third form, in which the live tile provides news headlines.]]>
CLICK HERE FOR LIFETIME ACCESS to over 100 Windows 10 Training Videos and three industry leading ebooks on Microsoft Azure, Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Robotics! LIMITED TIME AVAILABILITY!