How to Launch It
- Invoke the Start Screen by hitting Windows Key.
- Search for the “People” app tile. Clicking it will launch the app.
- As an alternative, type “People” on the Start Screen. The app will come up in the search result list. Clicking it will launch the app.
What It DoesThe main screen shows your contacts aggregated from various social accounts. The other two sections show your as well as your contacts’ latest news feeds, tweets, posts, etc., from your accounts. Currently, People app can connect to the following social services.
- Microsoft Account
- Contact details from all the services
- Facebook news feed
- Twitter Timeline
- Your Facebook posts
- Your Facebook notifications
- Your tweets
- Photos posted on the services
- Like or comment on Facebook posts
- Share posts
- Reply to a tweet
- Favorite a tweet
App TilePeople app has a live tile, i.e., the tile of People app shows dynamic content after you have connected to online services. The type of content is dynamic, and includes contacts as well as latest notifications of the connected services.]]>
CLICK HERE FOR LIFETIME ACCESS to over 100 Windows 10 Training Videos and three industry leading ebooks on Microsoft Azure, Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Robotics! LIMITED TIME AVAILABILITY!