How to Launch It
- Invoke the Start Screen by hitting Windows Key.
- Search for the “People” app tile. Clicking it will launch the app.
- As an alternative, type “People” on the Start Screen. The app will come up in the search result list. Clicking it will launch the app.
What It DoesThe main screen shows your contacts aggregated from various social accounts. The other two sections show your as well as your contacts’ latest news feeds, tweets, posts, etc., from your accounts. Currently, People app can connect to the following social services.
- Microsoft Account
- Contact details from all the services
- Facebook news feed
- Twitter Timeline
- Your Facebook posts
- Your Facebook notifications
- Your tweets
- Photos posted on the services
- Like or comment on Facebook posts
- Share posts
- Reply to a tweet
- Favorite a tweet