Windows Vista Still Has More Users Than Windows 8.1

StatCounter confirms that for the period between September 2013 and August 2014, Windows 7 led the charts with 55.01%. Windows X came in second with 18.43%, while the third spot surprisingly goes to Mac OS X with a solid 8.2%. Windows Vista comes next with some 4.19% in this timeframe. The latest version of the OS, Windows 8.1, managed only 3.87% of the desktop market in this timeframe, though Windows 8 vanilla conquered 7.83% — this is enough to push Microsoft’s modern platform to a combined share of 11.7%. Which is good enough to make it the third most popular platform the world over.]]>

Free Windows 10 Training Videos

More Related Articles

5 Comments

  1. Ray C
  2. Jason Claven
    • Ray C
      • Randy A
  3. WillyThePooh

Leave a Reply

0 Shares
Tweet
Share
Pin
Share