Bluetooth, the short range wireless technology, is one of the most popular ways to connect between two devices these days. And Windows 10 comes with some very solid support for Bluetooth.
Both the standard, and the devices.
A Bluetooth radio can be packed as either an external dongle for your PC, or embedded inside your computers, as long as it is connected to one of the USB ports on your machine.
Do keep in mind that turning on the airplane mode automatically turns off all Bluetooth and wireless communication on your system, though you will still be able to turn individual devices on or off, as you wish.
This short tutorial shows you three ways to quickly turn Bluetooth on or off on your Windows 10 powered system.
First, the Action Center.
1. Press the Win + A key combination to open the Action Center.
2. Click on the Bluetooth quick action button to toggle connectivity on or off.
You can also manage Bluetooth in Settings.
1. Press the Win + I key combination to bring up the Settings app.
2. Go to Devices.
3. Click or tap on Bluetooth & Other devices on the left panel, and then turn Bluetooth on or off on the right side using the toggle switch.
And finally, you can also adjust Bluetooth in the Airplane mode settings.
1. Open Settings.
2. Select the Network & Internet icon.
3. Now, click or tap on the Airplane mode on the left side, and turn on or off Bluetooth on the right side of the panel under Wireless devices.